Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Training (Day 23)

I feel like there's a chance Matt and I have been in Phoenix for Spring Training every year since we've been together. And that in fact I've potentially been to Spring Training every year since at least junior year of college. I'm not entirely sure if that's true. I remember one year a game got rained out and I don't recall if we had a chance to replace it. Some years we go to multiple games. It's a great time to hang out with friends and family and enjoy the fabulous Arizona weather! If only it were warm enough here for me to wear shorts and a t-shirt right now! Instead I'm about to go run in the rain.

This year, it just didn't happen for us. In between my XC Ski race, a half marathon, and other events I planned, and Matt's ridiculous work schedule, and a lack of proper advance planning, we will be missing out on Spring Training.

I hope everyone has fun at the games without us!

(Let's see, this must be 2009)

1 comment:

Karen said...

You're welcome. Also, don't you have any pics from last year with Tyler?