Friday, February 20, 2009

Beauty Products

I need help. I have always followed my mother's advice to use a daily moisturizer with SPF on all exposed skin; of course to help prevent skin cancer.

As I have been moving toward organics in all my beauty products, I searched for a moisturizer without parabens and sodium laurel sulfates, but I also wanted to try a non-chemical sunscreen. So I paid a fair penny for an organic daily moisturizer with mineral sunscreen. The problem?

It basically makes my face white.

No matter how little I put on, and how much I smooth it in, I look ghostly pale. I tried to put my powder on over it, but it won't do the trick.

Does anybody have experience with or recommendations for non-chemical sunscreens?

1 comment:

Ms. S said...

I think its called a hat :-)
I've not found anything, but would be appreciative if you post about one (or more) if you find them.