Thursday, June 24, 2010

Get your Groupon

How have I lived without Groupon all this time? I've heard about it here and there but didn't think much of it until I discovered that two of the people on our introductory sail had paid $20 instead of $40. What a good deal! And what a good reason to do something new and different!

I finally checked out Groupon yesterday and bought my first deal today - super cheap tickets to the Conservatory of Flowers - super beautiful, but I never go because I hate paying. You should sign up for Groupon too! They have pages for Phoenix, Portland, Tucson, and gosh knows where else my readers live. Or perhaps you've been a Groupon aficionado for years and have just been withholding it from me...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Although maybe not as cool in Tucson as SF, I am still excited about this find! Thanks for sharing!

Ms. S said...

oh man! I've been resisting. It feels like one more thing I have to keep track of. BUT, you've yet to steer me wrong, so, I'll have to check it out ;)

Unknown said...

Yes.... I get the emails for the Phoenix one. Unfortunately it is not nearly as awesome as the one in your city. The offers we get are almost always for restaurants in Scottsdale. Once in a while they offer of cheap massages or beauty treatments, but so far I haven't seen any offers for "activities," which makes me sad.

Lucinda! - Do Portland's..... I bet they have awesome offers.