Saturday, March 14, 2009

Softball Season: The End of Alison's Weekend Trips

Today Matt had his first softball practice with the San Francisco Gay Softball League (it's in our neighborhood and all). Turns out there is a game nearly every Sunday for the next 500 months. Followed by excessive drinking. Plus trips to tournaments out of town, Easter weekend fundraising with drag queens, and endless other celebrations and parties.

So we may have acquired a social life, but we have apparently lost all free weekends. Expect fewer posts of fun new adventures...

On the plus side, I went down to meet Matt after his practice and discovered an awesome new park close to our house. Perfect for picnics and a bit of hiking.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!!

And a social life??? What is that?? Perhaps I should look into one of those.

Alison said...

I know, I can't believe I've unknowingly walked past this canyon on my way to Safeway for 5 months now!

And I've been without a social life for six months now. I don't even know if I could handle one anymore - I go to bed at 10...