Friday, March 20, 2009

Pope Says Condoms Contribute to HIV

Have you noticed that when nothing exciting is going on in my life, I report on the news?

Alas, the head of the religion in which I was raised has made another egregious error, declaring that condoms cannot help the HIV problem, and may even aggravate it.

Really? Last I heard, having protected sex was a well known method to help prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases included HIV.

Let's use our well-respected soap box to tell millions of people to just not bother wearing the things. I'm sure they just won't have sex instead.

Way to go, Pope.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Where is my byline?

Alison said...

Guess you should have blogged about it yourself! :) Would you like to contribute to my blog? Also, I saw it on the Daily Show. Now that is a real news source.