Thursday, July 30, 2009

Visit from Jackie

Hello blog friends! Long time, no chat. Matt and I have been super busy. Last weekend we had a visit from Matt's 14 year old niece. She spent the whole time texting but still really enjoyed all the tourist sites and most of the museums to which we took her.

Here we are checking out the sea lions playing under the Golden Gate Bridge:


And here's a beautiful butterfly at the CalAcademy:



We later saw two mating butterflies fly through the air and land on a man's head, proceeding to continue copulating without shame. One stood perfectly still while the other pumped its wings rhythmically up and down. Over and over. On a man's head. I'm glad I ducked.

Also, in case you haven't heard from any of my other social media, but I have signed up to run a half marathon with Team In Training. My first group workout is Saturday at Crissy Field. What a beautiful place to train! Visit my website to find out how you can help.

How are you doing?

No comments: