Thursday, September 24, 2009

Team in Training Thank You Gifts

Guess what? I have less than one month left to get ready for my first ever half marathon. Even worse: I have 1 week left to raise nearly $500 for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society as a participant in their Team In Training program.


So here's the deal: the first 15 people who make a donation of at least $35 between now and October 1st can choose to receive a thank you gift worth between $5 and $20. You can view the options below. All you have to do is make an online donation and write which thank you gift you would like in the comments section. If someone has already chosen a gift, consider it spoken for. Here is the website:


http://pages.teamintraining.org/sf/nikesf09/awilliamstnt09


I will send your gift in the mail to the address you enter for your donation.


Don't forget that you can also make a donation by purchasing fabulous handmade stationery, craft paper, and gifts from the following site:


http://www.twistedlimbpaper.com/fundraising/teamintraining.htm


Each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. More than 823,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers. I am hoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support.


On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, thank you very much for your support. I greatly appreciate your generosity.


(For those of you who have already donated and did not receive a gift, I apologize. It doesn't seem fair. However, I am behind on my fundraising and I have some leftover prizes from another event that didn't work out, so I had to do something. Feel free to donate again!)


Thank you gifts:

  1. Apple sketchbook
  2. Owl sketchbook CLAIMED
  3. 100% notepad
  4. 100% notepad
  5. 100% notepad
  6. Strawberry bangle purse
  7. Brown bangle purse
  8. Pink bangle purse
  9. Parrot bangle purse
  10. Red bangle purse
  11. Brown/flower bangle purse
  12. Handmade stationery set
  13. Handmade bits and pieces bag CLAIMED
  14. Starbucks gift card ($10) CLAIMED
  15. Olive Garden gift certificate ($10)



No comments: