Wednesday, August 19, 2009

LLS Fundraising through Twisted Limb Paperworks



Hello!

Do you remember that fabulous eco-friendly paper I used for my wedding invitations and other such accoutrements?

Well you can get some of your very own, and support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society at the same time!

Check out this webpage.

Twisted Limb is a fantastic company that I can't say enough good things about, and they will donate 25% of the purchase price of items bought from this webpage to my TNT campaign. Or if you order directly from me, 40% of the purchase price goes to LLS through my TNT campaign.

And you get something fabulous for gifts, thoughtful notes, or art projects! These products are well worth it.

Please forward this link to all your friends and family as well!

2 comments:

Ms. S said...

thx for the link. does this paper go through regular printers?

Alison said...

Hey Lucy, I think it would be risky to run this paper through your printer, although it might hold up. It also depends on what color/substance they include. Some of the papers, especially the grass-based ones, are hardier than others. However, I think it's really best suited for a ball point pen and handwritten notes!

Unfortunately I don't have any decently sized pieces left to test with.